New this week – we are titling episodes! I know!!
In another exclusive, we talk to Daniel the Retailer’s dad, Clay, about his early adopter mindset. He has supported a number of indiegogo and kickstarter campaigns including: Qadrioarm, iTraq, maxpump, case remote air, icloak, sofft, tiko, Plan V, Meater, and Field Skillet.
Of course when speaking of Columbus and crowd-funding the conversation turned to potato salad…
Lessons from Stuart’s interview include:
- He loved Momofuku and its founder, David Chang.
- “Custom is not the same as Personalized. “
- “[Crowd-funding] is bloody hard work.”
- “You realize how few unicorns there are!”
- “We don’t separate our work life and our home life. We just have ‘our life.'”
- Reach Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or check out www.roll-online.com
Don’t forget to find us on instagram as EntreprenerdsPodcast:
….and on twitter @EntreprenerdsPC
Feel free to leave us feedback or a comment:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]